Part 1: Recognition: Number 1 to 6. Iíll say 3 words; which is different (1, 2, or 3)?
Example: suit Ė shoot Ė shoot
1. sack sack shack
2. sue shoe sue
3. shame same same
4. shop sop shop
5. ship sip sip
6. gash gash gas
Part 2: Recognition: Which do you hear? Iíll say a word. Is it S or SH sound?
Part 3: Which do you hear?
1. a. How much was the sale? / b. How much was the shale?
2. a. We saw that sign. / b. We saw that shine.
3. a. Letís save it. / b. Letís shave it.
4. a. Donít take a sip. / b. Donít take a ship.
5. a. She lost her seat. / b. She lost her sheet.
Part 4: Sentences
1. She said sheíd like to see some famous cities.
2. Be sure to shave before going out on a date.
3. They like to sit in the sun for some time when they can.
4. It isnít a sin to be happy in life.
5. Itís a shame to hear what happened.
6. Most sheep are very docile and sweet.